The Journey of Lent
This seven part conference focuses on the meaning of Lent as a preparation for the joy of Easter. It explores how the yearly journey of Lent can inform and enrich our walk with Christ. The conference begins with a brief overview of the historical practice of Lent and then divides into how each Sunday in Lent leads us to a deeper walk with Christ.
- Session 1 -- Historical Overview and Ash Wednesday
- Session 2 -- Confession our Sin
- Session 3 -- Turning from Sin and Denying it Power in our Lives
- Session 4 -- Turning to God, a new understanding of Repentence
- Session 5 -- Celebrating the Healing Power of God in our Lives
- Session 6 -- Understanding Resurrection
- Session 7 -- The Path to the Cross
This conference is designed to be done over the course of a weekend. For those churches within 1 hour of the Louisville, Kentucky metro area, it can be done over the course of six weeks.
Interested in booking this conference at your church?
Contact us at