Why Do We Do That?
This conference is designed to lead participants to understand the meaning behind the elements of the average worship service regardless of the style of worship used. Participants will learn:
- God initates in worship and we respond.
- Worship celebrates the mighty acts of God throughout history and in our individual lives.
- The four-fold pattern of biblical worship.
- The role of Communion and Baptism in worship.
- How worship helps remind us that all time is sacred.
- How the Church Year (Advent, Christmas, Lent, Easter, etc.) is a discipleship tool handed down from the ancient Church for use in today's Church (This section is optional)
This conference is designed to begin on a Friday night and run through Saturday. It can be tailored to fit a different schedule.
Interested in booking this conference at your church?
Contact us at